Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Puppy Love

Daycare has it's perks...like Valentine's Day card exchange.  Sam has a bit of a crush on this girl in his class, Emily.  (Although lately it's been hard to convince her mother of this since he keeps biting her, but that's another story.)  Anyway, this was our first year to do something special for his classmates to celebrate Valentine's Day.  So, here are Sam's Valentine's this year...

Valentine's bugs with goldfish and fruit loop wings!
So much fun, and way better than chocolate!

 That pretty pink one...that's Emily's.

Tonight's bath time was also a special one.  We pulled out the 
"big boy" bathrobe and tried it out.  I think he likes it!

...followed by some before bed fun in V-Day pj's!
(In the laundry basket bed, his favorite new hang out spot)

Does it get any cuter than this?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness so adorable! I love the Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin' cute! That bath robe... are you kidding me?!?!?

    LOVE the valentines! I saw that idea for lunch boxes on Pinterest - LOVE IT! :-)

    ReplyDelete