Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Best Buddies

I know I have already posted about our new cat Charlie, but I haven't adequately described the relationship between these two boys.  To say they really like each other is such an understatement.  Oh my-lanta, these two are literally inseparable.  And, it's not a one-sided relationship either.  They both absolutely love each other!  

Charlie is sooo tolerant of Sam.  He lets Sam lay on him and crawl on him and yell in his face 
"Hi Cha-ney"over, and over, and over.  He even lets Sam pull him around in grocery bags.  

They birdwatch out the back door together...

Sam shares his bath toys with Charlie.  Charlie has actually slipped and joined Sam in 
the tub a couple times for a bath.  He doesn't even seem to mind the water much.

They curl up for naps on the sofa together...


And, a book will no longer be read in this house without Charlie.

Sam shares his milk, his fruit snacks (which is a small miracle in itself), 
and even his toothbrush with Charlie!

...and Charlie takes it all in stride, 
because he loves his boy just as much as his boy loves him.

1 comment:

  1. This post is so precious! I loved all the pictures, and Sam couldn't be anymore handsome! Thank God for animal friends that will make lasting memories for everyone...though our animal friends are getting quite old around our house. :-(

    ReplyDelete