Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July in Review

We've been so busy being a family of five (plus a crazy cat) that I have not been a very faithful blogger.  However, I do have pictures to share.  So, I'm going to have to rely on the pictures to tell the stories better than my words... Here we go.

Daddy and Sam doing a little Jillian Michaels exercise


Our back deck at our July 4th party

My pinterest project: 
recovering a Little Tykes picnic table
tutorial here

Kayden, Kimmie and I made these decorations for July 4th

Ethan and Evan's "red, white, and blue" edible art competition


 Sam's "stars and stripes" glasses.

 Stomping in mud puddles, check!

Picking "matoes" and eating them right off the vine, check!

 Birthday brownies with caramel and candles!

Brothers reading Goodnight Gorilla, a family favorite.

Oh, and how can I forget library days?  A magic show
(with our friend Caleb as an assisitant)

A live play (The Princess and the Pea)

Our buddies Ms. Megan and Ava

And, our favorite librarian, Ms. Jessica.
Sam logged 102 books in the program this summer and won a prize!
Thanks for the bubbles Ms. Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment