Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy 4th Anniversary

For the fourth anniversary, the traditional gift is fruit and flowers.  So, because I am a traditional girl if anything, I handpicked fresh flowers from our beautiful yard and bought some hand-dipped strawberries for my trophy husband.  I also did a "fruits of your labor" theme and bought us a much needed massage to help relax all these tired muscles from all this home improvement stuff we (he) has been doing.   We also had a quiet steak dinner at home, just the three of us.  

Here's a picture of my little bouquet I picked...

...and then my husband came home with this, for me.  I love this comparison picture.  It's so him and me.  I'm "low-key and understated" and he is "over-the-top, life of the party."  
We are a perfect match of opposites.

I am beyond blessed to have shared four years of marriage with my best friend and trophy husband.  He brings great joy and laughter to my life.  Here's to many more years of living life and dreaming big together.  I love you TH!

1 comment:

  1. the flower comparison picture may be my favorite picture ever! and you are right, it is SO you two!!!

    ReplyDelete