I am getting later and later every month on these update posts. Life is so very busy right now, and free time to sit and blog comes at a premium. Somehow laundry or schoolwork or cooking dinner always seem to take precedence. Why do my children need to eat every day? :) However, we managed to work in this mini photo session between bath and bedtime one night.
Official 9 month photos and stats:
Cheerios are a new staple on this girl's menu
Waving bye-bye right on cue
Still only two teeth
Standing unassisted for a few seconds at a time
Walking while holding my fingers
Belly laughing when tickled or while wrestling with Daddy
Finally starting to get a head full of red hair
Tortillas are this girl's best friend. I think they must soothe those teething gums, so she loves chewing on them. I don't mind this new habit though. It's pretty smart really. It's a whole lot easier to clean up than those frozen (melted) fruit teethers. Oh, the things I've learned by the second go-around.
These are Lucy's buddies at school rockin' it out for music time at school. Lucy doesn't even think about crying when I drop her off every morning. She is laughing and practically bouncing out of her seat each day. It's really nice to know she is having so much fun while we are apart each day.
And, we have a climber! We don't have stairs at home, but she is drawn to stairs wherever we go. They are a fun game to her and a heart stopper to me. I guess I better learn how to breathe and chill though because this girl is as fearless as her brother.
My babies are destined for the stage!
While waiting for Daddy to finish his gig at church, they can't wait to get up the stairs and onto the stage. Sam created his own magic act and Lucy just smiled with pride in herself when she reached the top. Love being Momma to these funny kiddos.






No comments:
Post a Comment