Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snowpocalypse

The weatherman predicted a doozey of a snow storm for our area.  We were on the line of "maybe it'll be snow, maybe it'll be rain" the whole time.  Our county finally made the call to close the schools at 5:00 am in fear the bad weather would come and students would be stuck at school (which is what happened in Birmingham a few weeks ago).

So, snow days mean snuggle up at home days for this teacher and her babies.  
We started the morning off with some good ole fort-building practice.

What good is a fort without a fortress wall made of snacks?  
Oh, and safety first.  All who enter must wear swimming goggles.  

I had to post this one so all the Sam fans could see 
the full effect of static electricity on the ol' hairdo.

And, since this was Lucy's first snow, I had to have a photo of her enjoying her first experience with the fluffy white stuff.  This wasn't quite what I had envisioned, but it's what I got.  
Just keepin' it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment