Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Surprise from "Southern"

When Sam and I got home from school today, there was a package waiting on the door step...addressed to Sam...from Hattiesburg, Mississippi!  A piece of my heart will always lie there, and fond memories of my college years flooded back to me.  When Sam and I opened the box, we found this:


Sam really loved the bow!  Inside this brightly colored package was Sam's very first Southern Miss attire!  A 6-9 month sleeper (that totally fits him now) with a Golden Eagle on it.  Here's my lil' eagle in his new duds, and I could not have asked for a better modeling pose...


I love me some Golden Eagles!  Thank you to dj, Uncle Wayne, and Amelia for a perfect surprise.  You have truly made our day :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of Sam, Jen! He looks just like his daddy! Thanks so much for posting one of him looking like an Eagle. I still have hope that he will sit with us in the stands one day and watch his mommy kicking it up one more time! Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete