Monday, December 3, 2012

20 Weeks - Halfway There!

We have reached the half-way point with "baby duck."  In about another week, we will go for the anatomy ultrasound and find out if we are expecting a boy or a girl.  There are so many things different about this pregnancy than my first, but I honestly have no intuition of gender.  

Michael tells everyone he'd rather be playing tea party in a few years than tackle football, so he's pulling for a girl.  I am just praying each day for "healthy and strong."  

Some characteristics of this pregnancy:
No morning sickness at all
Major sweets cravings
Feeling baby kicks (as of 18 weeks, Thanksgiving day)
No more stomach sleeping for me :(
No drugs allowed for this raging cold :(
Lovin' some Crystal Light lemonade

                                      20 weeks - Sam                                 20 weeks - "baby duck"

1 comment:

  1. You look so good!!!! Sounds like you are having a great pregnancy and I couldn't be more happy for you! Miss seeing you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete