In our family, we typically exchange handmade gifts for the adults. It doesn't have to be much, just something that says "I thought about you." In year's past it has been anything from letter photo art, photo books...you get the theme.
This year, I settled on these for Christmas gifts, photo ornaments for the tree. After one semi-fail practice session and a second trip to Pinterest for a better tutorial, I came up with these. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out, and I hope to continue this little tradition each year and have ornaments of all the kiddos as they grow.
Michael's handmade gift went to Kimmie this year, a one-of-a-kind bird house made from a log found at CedarRock, some recycled tin, and an old railroad nail. If I do say so myself, I have quite the creative husband when it comes to handmade uniques.



No comments:
Post a Comment