If you love
A Christmas Story like my family loves
A Christmas Story, then you know the scene when Ralphie and his little brother, Randy, are bundling up for school. Randy experiences "snowsuit paralysis" and cries, "I can't put my arms down!" Well, today I became "that" mother that bundles her child so tightly in snow gear he can't even put his arms down. Six inches of snow fell in Shelbyville, and Sam and I
had to go outside and put his snowsuit to good use...before he grows right out of it!
 |
| Sitting in the Bumbo chair on the back patio table |
 |
| Sam's first snow experience - January 10, 2011 |
 |
| Our house is blanketed in snow! |
 |
| So far, so good! I think he kinda likes it! |
 |
| Okay, now he's about done with the snow.... |
Too cute!!! I wish my girls could see snow down here!!! Give him a kiss from Lillie Cate and Landry!
ReplyDelete