Deja vu' at its worst...
Last summer I kept Kayden and Cameron at my house while I was out for summer break. About a week or so into the summer, I went to the restroom (literally gone for about a minute) and heard this strange "bump-thud." I knew it wasn't good as soon as I heard it...then came the crying. Kayden had decided Cameron wanted to sit on the couch, and since he was only 9 months old at the time, he of course crawled right off the couch, head first. Big goose egg, I mean big. I called his mom, my mom, the pediatrician, the works. He ended up being okay, and Kayden was never to lift him again...
Fast-forward to today, one summer later, and we have added Sam to the lineup for a total of 5 boys in the house all summer. Some are swimming with friends, one is napping, and I am down to just Kayden and Sam. I run to the bathroom for just a second and hear a familiar "bump-thud," run like mad, pulling pants up along the way, to find a familiar scene. Just like before, Kayden put Sam up on the couch, and of course he crawled off, head first, and looked like this:
Awesome. Kayden is on baby restriction FOREVER, and I'm never going to the bathroom again.


Poor baby:( no more potty breaks for mommy. Atleast alone :)
ReplyDelete