Sunday, January 22, 2012

Perspective...

In my quest to really "see" things differently this year than I ever have before, I am realizing the importance of perspective.  I can choose to see things from a positive or negative perspective, and it can completely change what I see.  

For example:
After working hard to get the living room picked up, I turn around to find this...
Do I see the brand new mess made for ME to clean up?  Or, do I see an independent thinker
with an interesting plan brewing in that little brain?

Do I see the endless possibilities of how this shelf could topple down on my little man?  
Or, do I see a "make-it-happen" munchkin that thinks outside the box?

Mr. Destructo at it again? Or, an active imagination making a new hiding place?

The truth is, I see both, but I choose to 
FOCUS on the fact that this kid is a GENIUS!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! This is really true, and he is totally a genius! :)

    ReplyDelete