Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Harper or Miles

For so long now, we have been awaiting the arrival of Kendall and RJ's baby "Meatball" and now we can finally say...

 It's a Harper!!!!

A beautiful 7 lb. 7 oz. baby girl was born to the Williams family on the evening of December 20th.  Not knowing the sex of the baby until birth made for a highly anticipated arrival complete with a baby betting pool on the date, weight, and sex of the baby.  While I had been predicting a boy, gut feeling I guess, this perfect baby girl has already melted her Aunt Jenni's heart.  Sam and I drove down to meet baby Harper in the hospital, but since Sam was battling his first cold, he didn't actually get to go in; he stayed with Nani in the car.  However, I got to hold this sweet girl and take pictures with her and the new mommy.  Happy birthday Harper, you are one loved little girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment